Below you will find the overview for the Greater Waco MLS sold statistics comparing May 2019 to May 2018.
The biggest change in the market was the days on the market for the homes that sold. Homes sold on average in 54 days compared to 103 days a year ago. In short, this has been the 2019 residential story...the homes that are selling are moving very fast.
The total number of homes sold showed a slight drop....311 sold this year compared to 336 last year (a 7.4% drop in overall activity).
- The average list price was $223,046 (up 6.7%)
- The average sales price was $218,177 (up 6.4%)
- 311 Single Family Homes Sold (down 7.4%)
- The average price per foot was $108.02 (up 3.%)
- The average day on market for the homes that sold - 54 days
- Total dollar volume sold was $67,853,177
- Homes on average sold for 97.28% of list price
- Average list price $208,993
- Average sales price $204,962
- 336 Single Family Homes Sold
- The average price per foot was $104.33
- The average day on market for the homes that sold - 103 days
- Total dollar volume sold was $68,867,148
- Homes on average sold for 97.60% of list price
*This information was compiled directly out of the Waco MLS.
Should you have any questions this week, please let me know. I want to be your resource for timely and relevant information in the marketplace.
We can always drill this data down for a closer look at the marketplace within your specific area, neighborhood, or block if you would like us to do so.
A.G. Real Estate & Associates Inc.
15190 Badger Ranch #103
Woodway, TX 76712
PS - I'm currently looking to hire an executive assistant this summer. If you know someone with experience in this line of work, please have them send a resume to email@example.com